01. Can I preorder items for delivery?
02. Can I change my order?
03. Do you offer gift wrapping options?
04. Can I return items to a store?
05. When do I get my refund once I have returned an item?
06. If I return all the items in my order will I still be charged for delivery?
07. What should I do if my credit/debit card has been refused when placing an order?
08. Do I get charged for delivery of each item I order?
09. Do you deliver overseas?
10. I have a complaint, who should I speak to?
11. What do I do if my product breaks down during the guarantee period?
12. Do you offer discounts on corporate or bulk orders?
"01. Can I preorder items for delivery?Yes. However these will be on items that are specifically indicated as a preorder; this generally applies on new releases, we will only accept orders on items that we have in stock at the time.
Back to top
02. Can I change my order?Once the order has been placed, it cannot be changed online. If you want to change your order, please telephone on 800 555 1212, and if it has not yet been processed we will change or re-issue a new amended order.
03. Do you offer gift wrapping options?Yes, Your gifts can be delivered in our beautifully presented gift boxes for just $4.99 per item. Each box carries the Demandware logo and comes with a gift card for your personal message. Enter your personal message into the fields provided, (up to a maximum of 4 lines and 80 characters). If you would like to change your gift wrap options, simply select from the drop down box. Once you are happy with your selections, click 'continue' to proceed with your purchase. Please note: Gift wrap is not available on all items, (extra large items such as rocking horses and sit and ride vehicles are excluded).
04. Can I return items to a store?Yes, with the exception of notified non-returnable0 goods. You must provide proof of purchase such as a delivery invoice or your email order confirmation. Your goods will be taken and your exchange or refund will be processed on the card you used to place your order.
05. When do I get my refund once I have returned an item?Once we have received the item into our warehouse we aim to process a refund onto the original payment card within two weeks.
06. If I return all the items in my order will I still be charged for delivery?If any of the items we deliver are damaged or incorrect, we will refund the delivery charge. If you change your mind about wanting to keep them, you may return them free of charge but we will not refund the original delivery charge.
07. What should I do if my credit/debit card has been refused when placing an order?Check that all the details you have entered on the checkout page are correct. If it is refused after that, try another credit card.
08. Do I get charged for delivery of each item I order?Postage and packaging for each Gift Basket is charged for separately but all other items will attract one delivery charge, no matter how many you buy.
09. Do you deliver overseas?With the exception of Gift Vouchers
10. I have a complaint, who should I speak to?If it is about a product you have bought from our stores, please get in touch with the store you purchased from – the telephone numbers of all our stores can be found on this website. If the complaint is about an online shopping experience please call one of our customer service representatives on 800 555 1212 or complete the form on the Contact Us page.
11. What do I do if my product breaks down during the guarantee period?If products are under guarantee, your order confirmation email/delivery note is your proof of purchase/receipt and you should follow the manufacturer’s instructions for notifying the manufacturer of any problems within the guarantee period.
Back to top
12. Do you offer discounts on corporate or bulk orders?We offer discounts for deliveries to the same address over certain order values. Please telephone on 800 555 1212 to discuss your requirements